Automating TradingView Alerts to Binance

Automating TradingView alerts with Tradingview to Anywhere bot is very easy. The bot uses humanlike commands that can be combined with TradingView’s special placeholders to access variable values in the alert’s message. After inputting your Webhook URL on the webhook field, follow the below guidelines:

Automating TradingView Strategy to Binance
Use either {{strategy.order.action}} - returns the string “buy” or “sell” for the executed order or {{strategy.market_position}} - returns the current position of the strategy in string form: “long”, “flat”, or “short” (suitable for a strategy that generates close commands). Specify the exchange, quantity, and account using the TradingView to Anywhere commands. For Example, {{strategy.order.action}} BTCUSDT Q=0.03 a=usdm will buy/sell 0.03BTC on Binance USDM futures account.

Automating TradingView Indicator to Binance
Unlike a strategy, do not use placeholders. To automate an indicator, select the indicator as the condition, choose long or short condition, select once per bar and input the applicable command in the message field. For example, if you choose a long condition above, the command will be Buy BTCUSDT q=0.03 a=usdm to long 0.03BTC on Binance USDM futures account. A short condition will follow the same process but this time it would be Sell.

For further information on placeholders, refer to this link

That’s all, it is that simple! :slight_smile:

Hi Fam,

Don’t know if this is the right place to post this…

Last night I reached my max daily alerts limits.

1. I didn’t get any email notification that my limit was reached … Please add email alert option, just imagine I did short and the price went up… And there’s no alert to close it :confused:

2. looked for how to upgrade to bigger plan … Couldn’t figure out

Thank you fam

Hello @MrRekt

Yes, we agree there needs to be a notification when you reach your maximum alerts for the day.

To upgrade your webhook to the next plan, simply go to your webhook and click Extend Expiry" and select your desired plan.

If you can’t find ‘Extend Expiry’, click on ‘Manage Payment’ and select Cancel Payment (this will not affect your current subscription period). The Extend Expiry button will appear and you can get a one-week subscription of your desired plan and the existing plan is updated automatically.

Regards,

Tash