Webhooks stopped executing trades but "send a test" works fine

I paused automation for a few months and just reactivated it recently and found that while my Tradingview alerts are triggering, my trades are not executed on bybit. I did check and test my API settings from tradingview anywhere & bybit and there’s no problem–I am able to execute trades manually using the “send a test” function.

I’d like to see the error log as I see the tradingview alert did increase the “alerts executed” count, but your log only shows what was successful which was from my last successful execution over half a year ago. Anyone know how I can solve this issue? Why aren’t we able to see errors in logs so we can see what went wrong?

I’m having the same issue. When I hit test it provides accute inforation about my accouint. SO I know it is connected. [See if your issue is similar] This is a quick snag it of the issue I’m having. (TradingView To Anywhere - Automate Your Alerts)

Hello @aclv247

Welcome back to the family. To see the logs of your webhook, you need at least a Standard package.

You can upgrade your webhook to the standard package by going to your webhook selecting the Extend Expiry option and choosing a one-week standard plan.

The commands from Tradingview are likely the problem. The logs will show you that.

Tash

Okay so I was able to have new trades executed now, however, while the “alerts executed” count increases as i have alerts triggering them, and my exchange successfully makes those trades, I cannot see any new activities in the log. Is there a way to reset those logs? it appears the latest logged item from from janurary 2024. I have a standard paid plan.

Hello @aclv247

You must have a webhook in the Standard or Pro plan to see the logs.

Logs are not supported for the Basic Plan webhook. https://tradingview.to/#pricing

Tash

as mentioned, i do have the STANDARD paid plan. I have the log feature, but somehow it doesn’t show any updates in the log. But the count of “alerts executed” does increase when I have new trades fired. can you reset these logs?

Kindly send me your webhook in a private message and I will check it.

You can also share the webhook via my Telegram BENTASH