MetaTrader Trade Plugin - For MT4 and MT5

There are times you have to interrupt your EAs while they are trading. Maybe due to too much profit or during high volatility periods like near major news events, but its too tedious to keep following so automating this would be a much comfortable approach.

Trade Plugin Download Links

How to use

1. Download your preffered metatrader version EA.
  2. Add it to your Experts Folder and restart your metatrader.
  3. Add the URL https://nfs.faireconomy.media to the list of allowed web requests
  4. Open a chart and load the EA. You only need it on one chart and it will scan all trades from any symbol.

The Settings

• Magic Allows you to only filter certain trades from specific EAs
    0 (Zero) Only activates for manually opened trades
    -1 Activates for all trades both opened by bot and manual
    Any number above zero specifies an EA with that magic number.

• Max Trades Stops automatic trading for all the EAs when all open positions reach this number.

• Max Profit Close Closes all the open positions when this profit amount is reached. It can be set in amount or percentage of your account balance.

• Max Loss Close is similar to max profit close but checks for a negative profit.

• Session allows you to specify when auto trading should be on. You can have custom day sessions like 1=08:00-12:00 which means that trading is only allowed on Monday 8am to 12pm broker server time. You can have multiple sessions by adding commas. Example: 1=08:00-12:00,3=04:00-17:00

• No Trade Before News, No Trade After News specifies the range of time auto trading is disabled when around the filtered news.

• Close Open Trades Minutes allows you to exit your open positions minutes before the filtered news.

• High, Low and Medium filters the specific type of news that you want.

• Timer lets you set how often the conditions are scanned by the plugin in seconds.

Usage with TradingView To MetaTrader

This plugin also allows you to perform trailing of trades that are automated with tradingview to metatrader EA. It is built separate from the Automation EAs to allow extreemely fast trailing of trades so as to always lock your profits.

Happy Trading!

1 Like

Hi
How does the news filter work in relation to the country or currency of the news? Does it disable or close trading for a specific currency only, or for all trades?

Personally, I only stop trading during USD-related news, as it affects the entire market.

The filter works for all symbols. If there is any new nearby auto trading will be disabled for all EAs

Ok so it will pause all trades but what about the news orgin (country, currency)
e.g does Spanish high news trigger pause for AUDNZD? or it has to be AUD or NZD high news?

@WIIW and @mat you are right.
Disabling all pairs does not make sense when you are trading multiple currencies.
I will add an option to filter only the symbol that you are interested in possibly this week.

1 Like

Great news :slight_smile: Please consider an additional auto option to block given symbols besides global on/off that the user can set, i.e., for USD news. This auto option can work like this: there is news for AUD, so all pairs involving AUD will be paused; news for JPY, so all pairs with JPY are paused, etc. I don’t know if I explained it well, but it would be helpful for all that trade multiple currencies simultaneously. There is no point in blocking AUDNZD when CHF data is coming, but at the same time, it would be resonable to block all CHF pairs. USD or EUR, on the other hand, can block trade for all pairs if the user sets it as a global filter.

Hi, could you share the source code for MT4 ( MQL4) and MT5 (MQL5)? I would like to merge it into my expert advisor.
Many thanks in advance.
Antonello