Enhanced Error Handling and Auto-Reset Functionality for Pro Users

Dear TradingView.to team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request an enhancement to the TradingView.to Bot that I believe could significantly improve user experience and system reliability.

Feature Description:

1. Persistent Operation During Low Quantity Transactions: Users encounter issues when the bot closes at 25% while dealing with very low quantities. The bot should be capable of handling these transactions smoothly without the need for a manual reset.

2. Wallet Balance Fluctuation Management: Temporary decreases in wallet balance for a single or isolated coins can currently cause the bot to miss out on sending alerts for open positions that still have sufficient quantity. This could lead to missed opportunities and should be addressed so that alerts and operations continue uninterrupted.

3. Auto-Reset Functionality: It is currently very disruptive and risky to have to manually reset the Trading Bot, especially since Pro users like myself need to do this multiple times a day. An auto-reset feature with an on/off toggle would allow for continuous operation and reduce the risk of missing critical trade opportunities.

Benefits:

• Reduces the need for frequent manual intervention, thus saving time and reducing operational risk.

• Ensures continuous monitoring and alerting, which is crucial for trading strategies.

• Adds value to the Pro user subscription by providing a distinct, advanced feature.

Implementation Suggestion:

• Introduce a toggle button in the settings that enables Pro users to activate/deactivate the auto-reset feature based on their preference.

I believe these changes will not only enhance the functionality of the bot but also provide a competitive edge in the market. Thank you for considering this request, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
CannonBall

1 Like

Thank you for your request. It seems the issue you have is with the maximum errors.
How about this; We adda custom maximum errors to your settings. So you can select 10, 20, 30 or “Do not pause bot” options. I think this would achieve what you are looking for @CannonBall